The cause of high temperature bearing corrosion and the […]
The cause of high temperature bearing corrosion and the determination of prevention methods must first be determined by what causes high temperature bearing corrosion, which is generally divided into external and internal causes.
In summary, there are:
1. Surface finish of high-temperature bearing metal (corrosion of battery with difference in oxygen concentration).
2. The chemical composition and structure of the high temperature bearing metal material itself.
3.The solution composition and pH value of the high temperature bearing in contact with the metal surface;
4. High temperature bearing ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media where the high temperature bearing is in contact with the metal surface.
6. The sweat of another person is also the cause of high temperature bearing corrosion, and its pH value is 5 ~ 6. Therefore, in order to prevent rust caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves, and do not touch the high-temperature bearings with their hands.